BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Mavi J.
Barranquilla
To Washington the dishes I use it and is great! With only a small amount is enough!
I recommend it, is very good
Débora S.
Acreúna
Com certeza eu um produto de imensa qualidade de imenso rendimento eu amei ter testado e agora não vivo mais sem.
Paola R.
Neivs
I like this product cuz mantain your house clean 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏 i would like to have more products like this
vane r.
Este la verdad me encanta, es un olor agradable, no deja con olor a choquia mis trastes, mis manos súper suaves!
chelsea M.
We use palmolive sometimes and I love the green apple flavor. It smells so good and it cleans the dishes so well.
Ashley O.
OSHAWA, ON
We don't use any other dish soap! If anything other than makes its way into my house, it goes out just as a fast!
MARIA M.
Limpia y arranca la grasa, se lo recomiendo, lo compro en de 2 lt, búsquelo ya, y es bueno para limpiar la cocina
Britney D.
Brampton, ON
Makes my dishes smell really good and cleans dried food off of them. Not harmful to my skin when washing dishes.
Kristine K.
Wyebridge , ON
Our usual brand we buy. Doesn’t give anyone a reaction to the product. No Vons all good Pros.  Not sure what else
gabriela o.
cartagena
Leave the plates suber clean removes the dirt in seconds is not spent so fast and does not leave the hands dry.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?