BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I don't like this brand of dish washing liquid because it leaves my hands dry. I hate the feeling of dry hands. I know that i can just apply lotion on my hands afterwards, but whenever I use Dawn dish detergent or Olay dish detergent my hand aren't dry and my glasses or sparkly clean.
Jordan H.
Latonia, KY
The product is cheap and great for dishes that are not extremely dirty. With this being said I have been disappointed in its effectiveness on caked on grit as well as its ability to remove grease from dishes. I find myself having to rewash many dishes after the dishwasher is finished.
Ashley O.
Easton, PA
I used other dish washing liquids in the past that were more pricey, but I purchased Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E, because I had a coupon for $1.00 off! I LOVE the way this product smells! I cannot use the other with coconut butter, because I have an allergy to coconut, but I assume it works the same. This dish washing liquid works amazingly to get your dishes clean with less product!!! Love it!!!
Tara G.
Kingsland, GA
I purchased the Palmolive soft touch because I heard good things about it. My skin is sensitive and I was hoping it would help keep my hands from drying out. While the Soft Touch does feel like silk and does appear to be gentler on the skin, it does not cut grease well at all. I had to use way more of this soap than I would if I used Dawn. It did not bubble well when I tried to soak dishes either.
ELIZABETH A.
Bear, DE
A good dish detergent. It smells good, and leaves very clean dishes with only a small amount. Apart you remove the fat completely and leave your tableware spotless! It does not cause your hands to be mistreated so much although in the special I always wear gloves because of allergy causing detergents! It really has a good price and is available in every supermarket! I recommend it because if it does a good job!
Jeana A.
Charleston, WV
I thought the soap looked a bit thin in the bottle (I'm used to Dawn, which is really thick), but when I put it in the dish water, it was very nice and bubbly. My dishes came clean pretty easily, but in all fairness, they weren't disgustingly dirty...just every-day-use dirty. My hands felt soft after I was done, so they kept their promise on that part, but my nail polish chipped a little, so that's my only complaint. All in all, I thought the product was good and I'll be recommending it to people and probably buying it again for myself. :)
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Palmolive soft touch has been my go to dish soft for the past year. I used to use the regular Dawn (blue bottle) dish soap until I started having what seemed almost like an allergic reaction; extremely dry hands.
Since I've started using Palmolive Soft Touch I haven't had any skin issues.
It's also a really great dish detergent. No fuss with the greasest of dishes! :) Very comparable to Dawn.
Soraida H.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Palmolive isn't usually what I use for my dish washing needs, but I was pretty impressed by the bottles I got to try out through the program. The bottles are a generous size for the price (around three bucks) and the product itself does a pretty decent job of cleaning my dishes while being gentle on my hands. I tried the aloe and it wasn't spectacularly moisturizing, but it wasn't at all drying either.
Emily S.
I do dishes and wash bottles many times during the day, so I've gone through a number of bottles of dish washing soap. I have found that Palmolive soft touch definitely delivers! My hands generally a dry and cracked from all the dish washing, but when I use Palmolive Soft Touch I can tell after a couple of days that my hands are no longer cracked, but are moisturized and soft. I definitely recommend!
Jennifer B.
Greensboro, NC
If you have problem stains or tough set on grease and grime this is the product for you. A small amount goes a long way. Palmolive will cut through the grease and leave your dishes squeaky clean. The price runs in the middle of the pack but normally you can find this product on sale.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?