BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
💎👑 💕.
creteil
It's a great dish soap. It do a great job and clean well and have a great smell. It's a little expensive the price is height.
casey g.
Seymour
This product is what i use for my dishes, i love it. It smells nice and it really powers through food and sticky germs.
aisha i.
Alliston, Ontario, ON
Its a good detergent but does not always het my heavy duty cookery clean. Sometimes my dishes have an oily residue left over
Esmirna Q.
Ponce
En mi isla los venden hasta por 89 centavos. Me encanta como quita la grasa , no te lastima las manos y deja aroma esquicito
Zoe M.
Hillsborough, NB
I was disappointed with how much this dish soap dried out my hands. I also found it didn't do too well against greasy dishes.
Stefanie V.
San Juan PR
Cleans dishes really well. Won't strip your hands too much. The scent is pleasant but won't leave your dishes smelling soapy.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Love this product because of how gentle it is on my skin given my skin is highly sensitive. It always has great scents too.
Tasha C.
I really don't like this product. I find it doesn't last very long and you end up using more product. I find Dawn is the best
Krystal B.
Smiths Falls, ON
The soap does a great job really there's nothing that you can complain about it it cleans your dishes it doesn't amazing job.
A F.
Toronto
Palmolive is thicker and cleans better than other brands. You can useless of it but still be able to achieve the same clean.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?