BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
rachel  .
columbus, oh
This soap is great, works better then all others in its price range! and it's works just as good as all the expensive dish soaps
Kim B.
I love the PALMOLOVE line, it has Always been a staple in my kitchen. It seems to take care of grease and is gentle on my hands.
Taneshia B.
This product is great! I use it everyday and my hands are still soft and moist. This cleans the dishes well and is not expensive
Jenny C.
Es buen producto que ayuda en cuanto a la limpieza en general, así que vale la pena tenerlo en casa ,su tamaño es perfecto. . ...
Randi C.
Ridgetown
I always buy this kind of dish soap I love it . It keeps my hands soft and I love the smell of the soap and works great on dishes
Tomi Y.
I have used this a lot. It gets the job done it smells amazing & doesn't dry out my hands & make me itchy like other dishsoaps .
marymoore
Ottawa
Palmolive is gentle on my hands , cuts thorough the grease and the suds last .I do my pots and pans , baking sheets etc by hand .
Sash N.
Auckland
When this on special I buy quite a few so that I never run out. Love washing my dishes with this liquid soap. Scent is great too.
Paola N.
This is one of my favorites dish washing detergent I have use it for a really long time Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Iaysa S.
Mississauga, ON
This product is great for clenaing dishes. The value pack makes it even better as you can save money while keeping dishes clean.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?