BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lüiîsã C.
No me gusta la verdad dice que quita grasa muy facil pero no es asi uno tiene que estar estregando mucho para poder quitar la grasa
Gina S.
Newmarket, Ontario
It's great. I love the way it helps keep your hands soft. while making it easy to wash things! Good after you sever up a big dinner
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
I buy this because it’s a lot cheaper than other dish washing detergents. The smell isn’t the best unless you buy specific scents.
Chelsea M.
Hamilton, ON
I love this soap! It's gentle, leaves your hands soft, is tough on grease and I even wash my dad's dog sometimes with this stuff!
Hillary R.
Caracas
I thin that can be better... But I love their fraggance and quality especially for cheap... I have a few in my house in the bath
Randi C.
Ridgetown
I always buy this kind of dish soap I love it . It keeps my hands soft and I love the smell of the soap and works great on dishes
Jenny C.
Es buen producto que ayuda en cuanto a la limpieza en general, así que vale la pena tenerlo en casa ,su tamaño es perfecto. . ...
Taneshia B.
This product is great! I use it everyday and my hands are still soft and moist. This cleans the dishes well and is not expensive
Kim B.
I love the PALMOLOVE line, it has Always been a staple in my kitchen. It seems to take care of grease and is gentle on my hands.
rachel  .
columbus, oh
This soap is great, works better then all others in its price range! and it's works just as good as all the expensive dish soaps
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?