BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Nahomy A.
quito
deberia mejorar un poco pero la verdad las veces que lo he usado me han convencido mucho dejan un rico aroma y es muy bueno realmente

Hilda R.
I like this liquid dish soap. It works great on cleaning the dishes good, even the grease. the smell is good, and is soft on my hands
Fiorella K.
Hannon, ON
Does the job. Gets dishes clean smells good. Maybe a bit rough on hands but it works well and can buy it in huge co Rainer at Costco
Wendy T.
Toronto, ON
I have used all the kinds and all of them smells amazing! They work really well too. It's my favorite dish washing soap! I love it.
Dionis H.
Na verdade não sou tao exigente quando o assunto é "detergente", porem acho esse em especial interessante e ele rende bastante tambem
Jennifer R.
London, ON
Works great on tough stains

many different scents

would recommend

I believe the dollar store is starting to sell this product too!
Daïana M.
Un bon liquide vaisselle qui nettoie vraiment bien quand je fais la vaisselle. Il n'abîme pas les mains et laisse un parfum agréable
ailayvone a.
I will give 5 star for this dishwashing liquid, it keeps my hands soft even when I'm washing dishes everyday and it smells good too.
Emmy C.
Gatineau
I love the fact, that not only does it clean dishes like a charm, its gentle on my sensitive skin AND it deodorizes my sink and drain
Andy S.
I like it because it takes care of my hands and makes a lot, it is difficult to find in my country, but it is for now what I can say
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?