BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
I tried both the Vitamin E & Coconut Butter when they were sent to me by Influenster and just loved both of them. They leave your dishes clean and sparkling and you hands soft and moisturized. Doing dishes is never fun and having dry uncomfortable hands when your done just adds insult to injury. You don't need a lot to get the job done so it is also a great value. I would highly recommend this product.
maria l.
Los Angeles, CA
I can honestly say i love the smell but from my experience i use a drop literally in my soap dish and it stays on the dishes but i do love the works it does for my hands it should of just been a hand soap and that's exactly what i use it for now.well the pink one i haven't used the green or the orange colored one after the first experience i not going to buy it unless its totally on sale clearance sale.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA
I don't really like how the original scent Palmolive smells, but it works really well. A little goes a long way. I use about a tablespoon to wash an entire meals worth of dishes. It removes grease easily, even from plastic tupperware. One small bottle will last me for two to three months.
Danielle M.
Toms Brook, VA
I am very impressed with this product. Not only can I use it but my 14 year old son can as well. It's hard for him to wash dished due to the harshness of the detergent. Since I received this in the mail he has been doing dishes with no reaction the the detergent. I love the smell it leaves on my hands. I didn't think it would clean my dishes as well as it does. I will buy a bottle when this one runs out!!!
Brandi L.
I love this product! It keeps my hands soft while washing dishes so I started thinking of other ways to use it. I add it to my homemade hand scrubs, love it!!! Ingredients: sugar, soft touch (I don't measure but not too much), honey, olive oil(or any carrier oil you like), and fragrance.
Stephanie H.
Eva, AL
I have a dishwasher so I didn't normally do them by hand. Since getting this from Influenster, I have found myself using the Palmolive and hand washing them. It doesn't take much more time since I have 5 boys and a husband that don't like to rinse off their dishes. Plus it does what it says, cleans dishes easily and leaves my hands soft. I have been using the coconut butter and I love the way it smells.
Maribel B.
Palmolive Soft Touch works great! Leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft! I used the Vitamin E and shared. It's smell wonderful! I would definitely rrecommend this product to anyone. If you have really dry hands like I do, this works wonders. Palmolive is Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
Donna C.
Fairbanks, AK
I have always suffered from allergies from soaps and perfumes and Palmolive has always been a brand I could trust to be gentle but still get the job done. Right now I am using the soft touch aloe and I love it! It does the dirty, greasy jobs, leaves my glasses clear and sparkling and my hands soft. I don't think I could function without it. I also love it's nice clean smell that isn't overpowering.
Kristy O.
Litchfield , ME
I hate dishes, to me it's one of the worlds worst chores. Seriously every time I was dishes my nose itches and go figure my hands are soaking wet with some icky soap making the whole scenario bad. Well, I am happy to report this product is wonderful, no icky smell and surprisingly, my nose didn't itch. It's tough on grease too which is a bonus. I still hate doing the dishes, but this soap makes it bearable.
Jeana A.
Charleston, WV
I thought the soap looked a bit thin in the bottle (I'm used to Dawn, which is really thick), but when I put it in the dish water, it was very nice and bubbly. My dishes came clean pretty easily, but in all fairness, they weren't disgustingly dirty...just every-day-use dirty. My hands felt soft after I was done, so they kept their promise on that part, but my nail polish chipped a little, so that's my only complaint. All in all, I thought the product was good and I'll be recommending it to people and probably buying it again for myself. :)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?