BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Monze S.
it's a good tool for the home, it's until and easy for add , all the family can use for a good work , most clean, i usea one time at the week
Maria C.
Redwater
I love  it. Works really great. It is worth the price you are paying for. I'll definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Great find.
Angel R.
It seems to me to be brilliant in my family we all use this wonderful product it makes everything totally free of germs and clean it is ideal
Yocarlyz B.
Venezuela
Muy bueno, nunca se me ha tapado siquiera el lavaplatos. Es una de las cosas que mas me gustan. Ademas arranca la grasa y no daña las manos.
Alison M.
cuautitlan izcalli
Smells very good, leaves hands soft and does not irritate the skin, I recommend them
I like it very much
I recomended because works forma me
Angelica Maria O.
Bogota
This product smells AMAZING! Removes dirt really well even though sometimes is not that effective this kind of things, but Palmolive did it!
Latecia R.
Palmolive is the only soap I've ever used at home - meaning where my parents live. My mother just switched to this soft touch one - love it!
MIR B.
North Vancouver , BC
Grew up with original Palmolive all my life. My mom likes that it’s not too strong as a scent. I like it cause it’s affordable and effective.
Nicole W.
London, ON
This stuff is definitely good for fighting the grease and caked on messes! It's definitely a go to for dishes and is very reasonable priced.
Delianys N. M.
San Juan
My family is big and we always share with more family or friends and finally we have all the trastres to us to scrub and with this I achieve
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?