BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Mai K.
Mississauga
Have been using this for a very long time, and I love it . in very happy with it and it also smells really nice, and it doesn't harm your skin
Ana V.
Santo Domingo
He usado esta marca de lavaplatos y la verdad me gusta mucho. No maltrata las manos y huele muy bien, además de ser excelente contra la grasa.
Emma S.
I have a dishwasher, but sometimes I will have to hand wash (before my mum comes over normally) so this is always on hand. It does as it says.
Cindy L.
Little drop will do it. It cuts through the grease and you dont have to keep adding as you do dishes. My dishes arent left with a greasy film.
Kiara S.
Edmonton AB
Plain and simple this is great soap. Cleans well and is easy on the skin. I like the scent as well. I like buying it in the bulk size bottles.
Taylor H.
Always purchase this dish soap. Cute the grease and doesn't leave my hands all scaly and dry. Smell isn't bad - I prefer the lemon scented one.
Tin M.
I like Palmolive but sometimes there are tougher stains or grease that are just hard to remove. You have to use a lot or wash the dishes twice
Carlee B.
ON
Makes hands super soft and it has Vitamin E in it so that is nice! Unlike other dish soups it really gets the job done! It also smells nice :)
Paola R.
i dont have any idea that exist a liquid palmolive!!! is really awsome. anyway, it looks cool, i will go to my store and i will buy one of them
Maria C.
Redwater
I love  it. Works really great. It is worth the price you are paying for. I'll definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Great find.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?