BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Raven G.
This soap usually goes on sale at Walmart for $2.00 I stock up all the time. Best soap to get for dishes. Makes them shiny and smell really good.
lauren m.
Theres a reason Palmolive has been around for so long. Its because it works and will not fail you. Pair it with hot water and you're good to go.
johanne l.
i by one before but i byint a littles bottle for dish love it to and like to see the other product to trying maybe like the other to and bying
Amy W.
Eastern Passage, NS
I love palmolives scents, and its awesome for removing food off of pots and pans.
They're not too pricey and they last a good amount of time.
Cindy L.
Little drop will do it. It cuts through the grease and you dont have to keep adding as you do dishes. My dishes arent left with a greasy film.
Mai K.
Mississauga
Have been using this for a very long time, and I love it . in very happy with it and it also smells really nice, and it doesn't harm your skin
Rosetta B.
Brownsburg , QC
Buy them s dish soap cause it washes really good and I buy the big jug and it’s very affordable and I like it cause it make my hands feels soft
Emma S.
I have a dishwasher, but sometimes I will have to hand wash (before my mum comes over normally) so this is always on hand. It does as it says.
Ana V.
Santo Domingo
He usado esta marca de lavaplatos y la verdad me gusta mucho. No maltrata las manos y huele muy bien, además de ser excelente contra la grasa.
Kiara S.
Edmonton AB
Plain and simple this is great soap. Cleans well and is easy on the skin. I like the scent as well. I like buying it in the bulk size bottles.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?