BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Becky G.
Works on tough grease which is nice, but the bubbles don't last very long in our sink while washing. It gets the job done but takes a few refills.
Adriana M.
Winnipeg , MB
Probably my favourite soap for washing dishes. I find it cuts grease better than any other soap I’ve tried. Affordable and easy to find in stores.
Diana P.
Orlando, FL
Hello, I would love to be in this campaign I really like this product, it leaves everything clean and the hands soft not rough, thanks influenster
Claudia V.
Estado de México
Bueno para uso general de limpieza se puede usar un uso múltiple de excelente calidad y fácil de usar y distribuir en un mejor limpieza en tu hogar
Ashley K.
I think this dish soap is pretty good! We always buy Palmolive when you wash dishes, you can really feel the grease being taken of onto your hands.
javi c.
Quita la grasa a los platos como ningún otro! Es mejor que muchos otros que sólo producen más sociedades o simplemente no cumplen con sus objetivos
Stephanie R.
Maurach
This is a very good liquid soap for my dishes. It’s foamy and the classic scent is the best. Palmolive® Ultra Baby Bottles Toy and Dish Wash Liquid
maria h.
Me encanta es lo mejor para limpiar, palmolive y sus productos no tienen competencia! Los elijo siempre para el cuidado y mantenimiento de mi casa
Michaela M.
ZEPHYR, ON
we generally use the dishwasher but have Palmolive on hand for dishes that need to be hand washed like baby bottles. works great and a great price.
syeda s.
Winnipeg
this product is very affordable. I always buy the big bottle so i can refil it easily. good smell. not so harsh on hands. I bought is from costco.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?