BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kate W.
Point Roberts, WA
Gentle on hands and does a great job cutting grease. Very affordable as well. The scent is nice and fresh and I would definitely recommend to a friend
T S.
Smells great, actually leave your hands feeling way softer after doing dishes.. does the trick on grease and i would recommend this product to anybody
Stephanie R.
To wash the dishes, I just fell deeply in love
It is wonderful beautiful totally profitable and serves for many washes. Although the cost is not high,
Maneisha C.
Opa Locka, FL
A little goes a long way when it comes to washing dishes and it also gets the job done. Price at a super affordable range so that’s also a plus for me
Dahiana T.
Paterson, NJ
I love this product I used to buy dawn with a touch of Olay...but ufff that was expensive..Im so thankful that there's a product like this so amazing
Jennie R.
I liked it, but I prefer a dish soap that has more bubbles when I am washing dishes. It works but there are better dish soap opportunities out there.
Gladys L.
Winnipeg
Palmolive is the brand I use the most and have been for a long time. It does it's job cleaning dishes and keeping my hands soft. Love the scents too!
Sylvie G.
Brossard, QC
I am using this soap for my dishes right now n the smell is nice n it does keep my hand soft ill probably stick with it unless i discover a new one
Lansay N.
San Juan
I've always loved palmolive products, specially the original scent. It really does clean my dishes the way it's supposed to, recommend it everytime.
Claudia V.
Estado de México
Bueno para uso general de limpieza se puede usar un uso múltiple de excelente calidad y fácil de usar y distribuir en un mejor limpieza en tu hogar
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?