BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Amanda C.
St. Thomas
My mom is obsessed with this dish soap she buys it every time she needs soap. I think she likes it because I like it enough to actually do the dishes for once!
Eve M.
dearborn, MI
So ii bought this the first time and i loved it! I bought it again and again and i still didn't stop loving it. This detergent will always be the one I'm using.
Rebecca R.
Liverpool
You can't really go wrong with any dish soap, as long as it does the job. Some of them are really harsh on your hands if you're sensitive, but this one isn't.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
This is the only soap I use. My hands dry out from harsh chemicals and this is much nicer on my hards. I would recommend try this if you have the same problem.
Melissa L.
richmond, BC
Will often buy this one as it does prove to be gentler on your hands then other leading brands. I have only tried the pink one, and will often use this one.
Loraina A.
I handwash my dishes so I often use ones that smell clean and fresh or even have a little lemony scent. It is not much of a big deal but I do like Palmolive
doris04 d.

Its unique aroma that makes you feel the freshness of a forest its aroma if it is a little permanent and because the comfort that makes you feel is very good
Darlene W.
Edmonton, AB
The Palmolive dish detergent is a great product for cleaning out greasy messes. It is quite inexpensive. Not as concentrated as some fish detergents though
Kim S.
Winnipeg
I use Palmolive dish detergent because it cleans the dishes with out having to use alot. Bubbles and fragrance last as well as not leaving a greasy residue
Angela M.
Coaldale
I was as few dishes by hand as I can, so I don't use this often. It seems to work well though. I don't notice any grease left on dishes after washing them.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?