BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Anayansi E.
Cuauhtémoc
n particular I do not use much this brand and the probe through a friend and I must say that the first thing I liked was the presentation, the smell is very good it is neither strong nor soft, it does not damage the colors nor the fabric of the clothes , I recommend using it as many times as I did, I did not have any problems!
I love this stuff got rid of spots on my dishes when I run it in my dishwasher.... I have a hard time with the packets because it clogs up the dishwasher no matter how hot of a setting I use they say the packets are bad for appliances had to have service guy come out and clean the dishwasher was a mess so this is what we use now the prices are not bad either sam's club or Costco even sells it so I can get the bigger jug and it last a long long time! Good price and good quality. I think the amount is excellent for its price! The dishes get clean really well too! I LOVE HOW THERE IS NO SMELL! It is good to not have any scent left behind on plates, since you are using it to eat. I have been using it for years and I will use it until it fails me (hope it doesn't).
Diana M.
London, ON
I found this product a little too soapy and drying on the hands. I tend to prefer more liquidy soaps. Other than that it had a pleasant scent and did the trick!
Erisenia s.
muy bueno, corta la grasa y deja se nota la limpieza en los platos, lo he usado anteriromente y el resultado no fue malo, solo la aroma no es mucho de mi agrado
Katie L.
This soap is good and i like the smell. It sadly made my hands very dry. but it washes dishes just as its supposed to! recommend it, just not purchasing again.
bridget F.
bangalore
Great brand and a great dish washing product. Does the job properly without rubbing the utensils too much. Leaves a nice fragrance after wash on the utensils.
Nevena N.
Edmonton , AB
My family usually buys a big jug like this and it lasts us quite a while because you just need a couple of drops to wash a lot of dishes. This stuff is great!
Eve M.
dearborn, MI
So ii bought this the first time and i loved it! I bought it again and again and i still didn't stop loving it. This detergent will always be the one I'm using.
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
This is the only soap I use. My hands dry out from harsh chemicals and this is much nicer on my hards. I would recommend try this if you have the same problem.
Toni D.
This stuff is just OK. I think it cleans as well as any other dish soap. The smell could be better. I find it dries out my skin if i forget to wear gloves.
Mariela P.
Smells good and does a great job.  A little really does go a long way. The scent is very nice and I love that it can clean caked on and greasy food.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?