BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I love that Palmolive doesn't dry out your skin like many other soap products. A little drop of this soap is enough to clean a whole load of dishes. Definitely a great product.
lucie a.
Sherbrooke , Québec
I love this product. it leaves the skin soft and clean the dishes very well without being harsh on the hands. In a very good smell and is a brand I trust. Always a good choice
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
Good price and good quality. I think the amount is excellent for its price! The dishes get clean really well too! I LOVE HOW THERE IS NO SMELL! It is good to not have any scent left behind on plates, since you are using it to eat.
I have been using it for three years and I will use it more.
Anjelib C.
It take care of my hands, i love it. Make so much foam, which for me means it's working just perfect as i need. Palmolive give me what others dishwasher does not.
Alejandra M.
When it comes to a Dishwashing, you have to take care of the hands and also the power of the cleaning. Palmolive is ultra soft with their components and smells really good
Anna P.
Port Colborne
I choose Palmolive dish soap over other kids as it works well on getting all the stuff that sticks to pans off very easy and the suds last a lot longer then other dish soaps.
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
This is my favorite dish soap because not only does its appearance catch your interest but the product is also quite effective and nice on the hands. I would recommend this
Lia S.
Kingston, ON
Smells great, works great, leaves hands soft and moisturized... I absolutely love it! You can really notice a difference in your hands after washing a load of dished compared to other brands.
Marlisse T.
Manati
I suffer from very sensitive skin and always have problems when using soaps. Palmolive's liquid soap just does the job but leaves my hands very silky soft with a pleasant scent.
Pauline D.
Caledonia, Ontario
I have used Palmolive many times....great product...washes and gets dishes nice and clean. Comes in many different scents and sizes. I have also use Palmolive to wash my delicate clothing and I am very pleased on how it has turned out.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?