BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jennifer K.
Calgary , AB
If your looking to save some money this is the product for you. It does the job just fine, other than dry your akin right out. I find that the bubbles don't last that long either.
Mary F.
Taber, AB
My sister Kathy's hands always get really dry, really easily while doing dishes. Palmolive actually keeps her hands soft and hydrated, while cleaning the dishes until they shine.
Amparo A.
Woow this product leaves my dishes impeccable, besides my hands are not mistreated. Washing the china with these products is fabulous and leaves them with no trace of grease.
Jennifer S.
Miami, fl
This product is so coupon friendly, easy to find in target and cvs( my favorite coupon friendly places) also the quality of it is good, easy to take off easy kitchen messes, and dishes (obviously lol ) like the original one. (myopinion)
Madison H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Works really well! Had my dishes shining like they were brand new! Bought it from Kroger. Smelled fresh! The price is pretty great considering how well it cleans the dishes.
lucie a.
Sherbrooke , Québec
I love this product. it leaves the skin soft and clean the dishes very well without being harsh on the hands. In a very good smell and is a brand I trust. Always a good choice
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
I love that Palmolive doesn't dry out your skin like many other soap products. A little drop of this soap is enough to clean a whole load of dishes. Definitely a great product.
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
Good price and good quality. I think the amount is excellent for its price! The dishes get clean really well too! I LOVE HOW THERE IS NO SMELL! It is good to not have any scent left behind on plates, since you are using it to eat.
I have been using it for three years and I will use it more.
Anjelib C.
It take care of my hands, i love it. Make so much foam, which for me means it's working just perfect as i need. Palmolive give me what others dishwasher does not.
Alejandra M.
When it comes to a Dishwashing, you have to take care of the hands and also the power of the cleaning. Palmolive is ultra soft with their components and smells really good
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?