BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kiley B.
Kirkland Lake, ON
Smells great and is soft on your hands.. My daughter recently started doing dishes and this is perfect for her and she has really sensitive skin...I use this to wash my hands all the time
rosani t.
penuelas, Puerto Rico
Is good and short fat leaves your skin soft. price and delivers what it promises has aloe vera cost is not very high and the discounts is always very good I always use and do not change
Naomi I.
Dunedin
Love the smell! Does the job with the dishes. Would recommend to others. It was just the right consistency and not too much bubbles. You can buy it at the supermarket for a cheap price.
fallon f.
It is nice with the hands it is what mas I like, it is not necessary to use gloves besides the fact that also it leaves the clean plates without a lot of effort and smells brilliantly
Sabra T.
Limestone , NB
My hands get dry in the winter, but when I use Palmolive, my hands are nice and soft.. I use it all the time to keep my hands from drying out from all the dish washing I do with 3 kids..
Lisa S.
Fredericton , NB
I always buy the palmolive coconut butter soft touch dish soap. Gentle on hands and cleans dishes up perfectly. I would certainly recommend those that don't use it to start purchasing it.
Karen H.
Cambridge
I love the scent in this product but also the fact that it has awesome cleaning power. It leaves my hands soft not dry and I hate wearing gloves to do the dishes so that's a plus. The vitamin E and aloe are a great addition to a hard working product
Heather R.
Toronto , ON
I love the palmolive soft touch. It is soft on the hands just like it says and smells amasing. All the flavors smell fresh and leave your dishes super clean. No scrubbing required!!
Darlene M.
Lachine
I use this on clothes that has stains on it. I put a little on the stain before it goes into the wash.I just through it in with the rest of the wash and the stain comes out.Fantastic.
Nayva B.
Ottawa , Ontario
This Palmolive Dish Liquid Original is true to it's word. It does not dry out hands and cuts through dirty dishes easily. Readily available at most stores and always well priced.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?