BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Michelle F.
Amazing Amazing!! I love these dish soap! I received the Aloe and the vitamin E one. They both smell great. After washing the e dishes, my hands even smell great instead of smelling like all the nasty food that I just washed off from the dishes. My hands smell like I just put some kind of scented lotion. The dish soap washed the dishes good too. I found these at Wal-Mart and Target so far well because these are the main stores I shop at.
Megan R.
Newport, NH
To me theres nothing much better than having smooth and soft hands after doing the dishes. Not only does this product leave your hands soft and smooth but the scent is also great and it leaves absolutely no left over soap residue on your dishes. Leaves your dishes AND your hands clean and smelling great!
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I squealed a little when this surprise Vox box showed up in the mail. I got the pink one and the green aloe one, and they're both great but the pink one especially smells SO GOOD.

And when I say that, I mean I washed my hands three times in a half hour. And when my fiance went to wash his hands I was all "ooooooooohhh use the pinnnnnk onnnnne!"

Yeah, it smells like marshmallows, bunnies and rainbows, pretty much.
Amy P.
yonkers , NY
OK I need everyone's attention but I feel like everyone uses dawn as a dishwashing soap but I'm here to tell you that dawn is prone to make your sponge smell immediately!!! Palmolive does not do this at all!!! This is something I learned when I started living on my own and now this is the only dish washing soap I need I don't care if there are other brands that won't make my sponge stink , I'm sticking to the Palmolive.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
I always loved this brand.
I got a coconut and vitamin E on my palmolive voxbox and I love it. The coconut one smells so good (it is my favorite). It is SO soft on your hands and it cleans your dishes really good. Definetly buying more when I'll run out.
Brittany G.
Medford, NJ
I actually argue with my husband now about who will do the dishes because we both love this product. I have very sensitive hands, with previous issues with severe dry skin and wasn't allowed to do dishes or wash our children because of those issues. I can actually do the dishes with this product because my hands actually get moisturized with it and make my hands feel fantastic! And it cleaned the dishes very easily!
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
My husband picked this up for me because I always complained about my hands always cracking and feeling drying because of washing dishes. After trying this out I can confidently say that my hands were not feeling as dry as it was with other dish soaps. This soap was gentle on hands but it did a great job getting the grease off the dishes. It also has a great scent to it that made washing dishes not such a bad chore.
I used the Coconut butter formula,it has a rich,creamy consistency than other brands I used before.it foams very well,it's so concentrated I don't need to use a lot of product.The scent is very nice,light sweet scent of coconut,not overwhelming .I like it as it doesn't leave any scent traces on the dishes that can change the smell of food. It doesn't dry the hands , the formula is soothing & moisturizing ,it works perfectly in removing all greases I didn't need to add any bleach to remove it from my pans. I am satisfied with product,i will try it in other formulas too.
T C.
Fairborn, OH
I wash dishes frequently and I have found that Palmolive cuts the grease while keeping my hands soft to the touch. The scent of Palmolive is pleasing to the nose and as you wash your dirty dishes you feel a pleasuring sense that only Palmolive can bring you. You truly get your money's worth with Palmolive as it does many things at once such as soften your hands while dissolving grease and germs from our eating utensils.
Kaitlyn A.
Maricopa, AZ
I Just received my box from Influenster! I tried it out and OMG! It makes my hands feel amazing and makes the dishes look cleaner than even the dishwasher can do!
I love the pink vitamin E and the green aloe! I highly recommend them all to everyone! I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did(:
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?