BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley A.
Halifax, NS
Between the winter weather, working in a food establishment and not owning a dishwasher, my hands are always so chapped. I picked this one because of the scent and am so pleased with it! Works great, smells great and my hands do not feel nearly as dry as they used to after washing my dishes.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Was surprised by the cleaning power of Palmolive Soft Touch. While able to fight my greasy dishes it's also helping keep my hands soft and moisturized along with keeping my manicure looking fresh. Kudos
Zorica C.
I use this most times. It has nice smell and it cleans well. I have hard time washing my pots but this is great for that. The problem is I can't always find it in my store so I usually buy in bulk.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Palmolive soft touch Love the smell , color draws me in PINK !! AND IT DO REALLY CUT GREASE cleans the dishes fine , its mild but really do work I just fins myself using more of it for some reason ,
Santrean A.
Not the best of the best dish detergent to use, but if you're on a budget its sure to get the job done. Try adding a little bit of bleach to you water to guarantee you get clean and germ free dishes!
Stephanie P.
Classic Palmolive that we remember our parent siding. Tough on grease and a gentle fragrance. It cuts through dirt and grime an is a favourite to clean our pots and heavy cleaning after a hearty meal.
annie m.
again it just smelled really nice. and i guess they did do their job at cleaning. worked pretty much like any other detergent. i dont know if each detergent is different or has different qualities..
Mariel D.
Madrid, Madrid
I love this value package because it was a good price and last longer then the normal. The scent is really good And help clean your dishes especially the one with a lot of grease. I will buy it again
chiara a.
I love that brand, its aromas, everything is never missing in my bathroom I always have Many Whenever I buy like five, to have them and if I travel or something I always carry with me in my bag
Natasha J.
Pickering, Ontario
The only dish soap we have used in my house for years. It's great for removing grease but will not make your hands dry or irritate skin. Affordable (especially when on sale) and some coupons are available from time to time. The scents are great and there is a good variety.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?