BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Aiveen O.
Decent product. Does what it claims to do however it just doesnt so anything special. Smells nice but doesnt last long. Bought at my local supermarket. Wouldnt repurchase as i could easily find cheaper alternatives
Maddi E.
SURREY, BC
YOU CAN BUY THIS LIKE ALMOST EVERYWHERE AND IT SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!THIS IS SO AWESOME AND GREAT AND I LOVE IT BUT ITS GREAT AND I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE SMELL SO MUCH IT IS SO GREAT AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!! <3 :)
Kathie M.
This is the brand I always use...my dishes are squeaky clean...love it. If you have a stubborn stain, just put some of the green Palmolive on the spot, let it set for awhile, launder as usual...presto stain gone.
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
I've used this brand a few times but I would not day it's my favorite. I feel like I have to use more than some other brands which make me go through the bottle too fast.
valeria m.
reynosa, Tamps.
Recomiendo este producto porque quita la grasa, es suave con tus manos y deja un aroma agradable,es rendidor, tiene un precio accesible y muchos beneficios, no deja las manos resecas y es de muy buena calidad.
Traci P.
Woodstock, GA
Though I like Palmolive liquid dish soap, I prefer the antibacterial version the most. I have found the antibacterial version helps keep my dish sponges from starting to smell bad after only a few days of use.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I like the variety of scents available, I am always switching it up. This is the only detergent that does not make my hands rashy. Gets my dishes nice and clean too. I love it. I'm currently using green apple!
Heather H.
Bridgetown, NS
Palmolive is great! Love it! HATE this green original though...they smell is so strong it makes me want to barf (sorry Palmolive!). I do however love the orange as well as the clear. :-) Gets rid of grease fast!
Jessica F.
HARVEY, LOUISIANA
I purchased pack of 2 20oz Palmolive's Soft Touch Dish Liquid on Amazon for $7.21 not long ago & I love it. It smells great, leaves your dishes clean AND it doesn't make your hands feel dry! It's amazing. This is a must-have if you wash dishes regularly and/or don't have a dishwasher.
Abbie W.
oxford
The product smells great whilst leaving your dishes clean. Definitely impressed and will be buying it again. I also liked the way it left my hands soft as I regularly wash dishes I am prone to dry, cracked hands. However, this solves the problem without sacrificing the performance.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?