BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
It's cheap, and a good value add if dishes are needed to be washed by a team or many people. Personally because I like the scents and suds forming during my dishwashing experience, I like to pick up other brands instead.
Mackenzie D.
Smithers , BC
I use the original, only because it works great on dishes. Also works great for cleaning the car. I find the scent to be not great but I don't by my dish detergent based on scent I buy it based on how well it works.
Camille B.
Vancouver, BC
Classic soap. Really get the grime of dishes.has never really disappointed me. Usually can be purchased 2 for one so definitely worth it and doesn't smell to bad either.i would definitely rate this in my top 5 soaps
Megan L.
Did not use this exact scent but I use the red vanilla and berry one, smells great, a little goes a long way and it emulsified great . Will use this stuff always
Aiveen O.
Decent product. Does what it claims to do however it just doesnt so anything special. Smells nice but doesnt last long. Bought at my local supermarket. Wouldnt repurchase as i could easily find cheaper alternatives
Maddi E.
SURREY, BC
YOU CAN BUY THIS LIKE ALMOST EVERYWHERE AND IT SMELLS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!THIS IS SO AWESOME AND GREAT AND I LOVE IT BUT ITS GREAT AND I SERIOUSLY LOVE THE SMELL SO MUCH IT IS SO GREAT AND WONDERFUL!!!!!!! <3 :)
Kathie M.
This is the brand I always use...my dishes are squeaky clean...love it. If you have a stubborn stain, just put some of the green Palmolive on the spot, let it set for awhile, launder as usual...presto stain gone.
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
I've used this brand a few times but I would not day it's my favorite. I feel like I have to use more than some other brands which make me go through the bottle too fast.
Traci P.
Woodstock, GA
Though I like Palmolive liquid dish soap, I prefer the antibacterial version the most. I have found the antibacterial version helps keep my dish sponges from starting to smell bad after only a few days of use.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
I like the variety of scents available, I am always switching it up. This is the only detergent that does not make my hands rashy. Gets my dishes nice and clean too. I love it. I'm currently using green apple!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?