BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Yuliza Lisbeth Q.
Cuzco- Perú
Is one of the most precious products that I have, with it I make my dishes, fees, spoons, etc. Are always clean and also makes our kitchen smell super good. In addition it always keeps us protected from the bacteria in the dishes
Amber K.
Charlottetown, PE
Well they had me at Coconut butter. I love the scent of coconut so of course when I saw this new product on the shelves I jumped at the chance to try it. Not only is it soft on my hands and smells delicious, it cleans great!!"!!
Aydana s.
Is very good, i used forever, palmolive liquid dishwashing detergent is very well I really love it is one of the best brands although it is very economical but if it is worth buying your products I recommend it is a great brand Lava very well the clothes and finishes are of real quality I love the I recommend it and this luxury
Claudia P.
Wow I have try it and to be honest I really love it! It feel so soft on your hand when washing dishes, and the smelled is so sweet best yet it get the job done well.
Valentina M.
it smells really goo, i like to try it, when i wash my dishes, i bought it in my local supermarket, and is so afordable, is effective, but i've tried better products
Andrea G.
Tiene un olor deliciosos y cuida tus manos para que no te de alergia ya que generalmente lso javones para loza te afectan la piel de las manos, causandote resequedad
Janette P.
Mackay
This detergent has been effectively cleaning dishes for many years! It cleans well and gives a good sudsy wash. It smells lovely and clean. It is very good value as a little goes a long way! I would recommend this product to anyone.
I'm so happy to use this product because other soaps dry my hands and make them so so dry. Love this product! not only does it clean the dishes really well but it keeps my hands soft. I also love the way it smells. Lovely!
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
The pink Palmolive Soft Touch is now my favorite, hands down. My hands didn't feel rough or dried out even after washing the dishes for a large family. The soap and bubbles left my hands even softer than when I began.
ESTEFANIA R.
Neiva

Smells very good, and washes well, I like to foam and remove the fat easily
I recommend it and I would follow it buying, it washes very well it is a very good product
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?