BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Maygan R.
Ballarat
Palmolive liquid dishwashing detergent never fails. Without a dought I use this product everyday. Sensitive skin friendly. Always cheap as chips or cheaper! Super for its value!
Shannon H.
Fernie, BC
I use this regularly and I like everything about it! I can't stand wearing rubber gloves to do dishes so before using this I had rough and dry hands all the time. Now that isn't a problem. The scent is pleasant without being too overpowering.
Barbara Stephanie P.
Doral, FL
Lo he usado muchas veces es muy bueno solo debes agregar un poco al agua y listo! Tiene un aroma fresco en verdad me gusta no reseca tanto mis manos y es efectivo para la grasa que nos da trabajo retirar de los platos lo volveria a comprar
Sanna A.
Burnaby
Usually use dishwasher but for quick washes love this as its super gentle on hands and has such a great smell. I feel good about using it as well because of all the environment work that they are doing as well. My fav is the pink one.
Angélica S.
É uma marca que construiu sua confiança e entrega o que promete. Mediana, poderia ter mais potencial na eficácia dos produtos. É muito fácil de encontrar nas lojas e tem uma gama enorme de produtos. Sempre tem algo da marca em casa.
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
I always lean toward purchasing dish detergent that are gentle for the hands. This is one of the few that I always go back to since it really is gentle on the hands, get the dishes clean, and smells fresh. I'd purchase this again.
Rachel M.
Toronto
I really dislike this brand. The quality of the soap is not very good, it barely lathers resulting in having to use more product.... doesn't make sense. But I guess it does "clean" the dishes....it's intended purpose after all...
Monique B.
Hamilton
I love Palmolive, I just want to put that out there, I even find myself washing my floors with it because I love the scent so much. This new soft touch is amazing, my dry and allergy prone skin had zero reaction to it. A little bit is all you need for an entire sink of dishes, and like the original it is tough on grease.
Shelley N.
Queens
Love this product. Soft on my hands but tough on the grease. I only need a little when im doin dishes and it does the trick. When im done my hands are not dry and dull but moisterized and my nail polish is also still in place
Valeria A.
El mejor detergente que eh encontrado hasta el momento, es magnifico, deja un olor delicioso y lo mejor de todo es que deja todo limpio, lo recomiendo full es excelente.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?