BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Veronica M.
brampton, ontario
I usually buy the regular green boring palmolive but thought i would give the soft touch line a try. I love it! How can I go back to the boring green stuff now? I love the coconut scent .. makes me want to kick back and relax with a pina colada .....
Vanessa S.
APO, AP
I have loved this brand since childhood! The smells, the clean... what's not to love! I am a bigger fan of the ones that are better on the environment but, I'll buy whatever I can get.
Yannis N.
Richmond, BC
It is the best dish detergent I've ever used in my life.....Great on greasy dishes, and your hands won't be dry at the end. Love love love this dish detergent!!!!! Also, i love the coconut scent, it is the best scent I've tried so far!!!
Thxs Palmolive!!!
Krista S.
Channel, NL
Next to Dawn, I like Palmolve the best. However, I only buy whatever is cheapest. I am my mother's child after all. I do like this brand well enough though. It treats my dishes and my skin well and that is all you can ask for in a dish liquid after all!
Kristin M.
Winnipeg, MB
As someone who frequently gets eczema on my hands (and does a LOT of dishes and hand washing, as I run a home daycare) I can recommend this product for sure. Keeps my hands rash-free and my dishes and hands germ free. Palmolive is my go to brand!
Ashley D.
Paradise, NL
Easy on the hands. No added sent. I wash all my babies bottles in this - I find it works very good. I even use it to treat stains on my baby clothes and it works great !!! I will definitely continue to repurchase .. as it's a staple in my household
Nancy t.
As a new mother, washing bottles have become my life...at least temporarily. Unlike traditional detergent without skin conditioners, Soft Touch did a good job redcucing
Skin irritation with frequent washing. Loved the scent and powerful clean.
Gillian C.
My husband likes this one not just for dishes but he also uses it to clean the counters, sinks and more. We purchase it at the local grocery store so no issues with where to find it. He will buy again for sure as always washing something with it.
Vitória A.
Ponto Chique
Esse produto é maravilhoso para o seu dia em sua casa, e ele e muito eficaz para o dia do dia corrido das pessoas.Eu preço é bem acessível para nos donas de casa e tem um aroma muito agradável para mim e cada vez mais vez que eu precisasse use. super recomendo
Shannon H.
Fernie, BC
I use this regularly and I like everything about it! I can't stand wearing rubber gloves to do dishes so before using this I had rough and dry hands all the time. Now that isn't a problem. The scent is pleasant without being too overpowering.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?