BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Cassandra M.
Mauk, GA
I received two bottles of this product in a VoxBox from influenster and LOVED it. I had the pink bottle and the green. I liked the smell of the green (aloe) scent better than the pink, but both performed wonderfully. I had never ventured away from my regular brand of dish liquid before trying these and after I used the two bottles from my VoxBox, I have continued to buy this product. I will say this, the coconut scent that I bought with my own money from the store was a thinner consistency than the pink and green bottles from my VoxBox. Over a wonderful product for a decent price.
Teresa B.
This is my typical dish soap. I've been using it for years. It definitely cleans l my dishes very well. It suds my sink up no problem and when I'm soaking a pan of pot I add a drop and it typically lifts the grime and grease making it easier to clean. Without fail you can always find a good deal on Palmolive. It's not necessarily my go to dish soap but definitely in my top 2. I always have this on stock.
Kathleen H.
Toronto , Ontario
The Palmolive Aloe dish liquid has a pleasant floral, herbal fragrance and a pretty green, almost aqua color. The Palmolive Aloe dish liquid helps dry skin feel softer and silkier and does not contribute to drying out the sensitive skin on your hands like some dish liquids can do.

The Aloe dish liquid is ultra-concentrated and you do not need a lot to do a sink full of dishes. The new formula creates lots of suds and cuts grease quickly, leaving even your greasiest plastic containers and cookware squeaky clean without using a lot of soap or effort.
Trisha P.
This is the only dishwashing liquid I can use without breaking out in eczema so for me it's a no brainer! And it's great at cleaning dishes so we are match made!
Shirley O.
Winnipeg, MB
I was glad when I bought this, especially since it promised to clean dishes very well while it still remains gentle on the skin. Unfortunately, I found that it does not effectively wash off grease at all. So, I recommend this product to anyone who wouldn't mind that it doesn't wash off grease efficiently.
Perla V.
su olor.. su suavidad.. es increible uno der los prodyuctos uqe siempre llega a casa .. un aroma increible y la limpieza es excelente.. te deja muy limpia.. me encanta..
Dasha S.
Maple Ridge
This product works great , its tough on grease yet gentle on your hands. Makes your hands soft as a baby's and moisturises with Vitamin E. It has a subtle flowery perfume scent that makes the dishes and your hands smell fantastic! Ive never seen any streaks on my dishes and it is really easy to wash off and does not leave a slimy after feeling on your hands.
Iona R.
I really like Palmolive because it's a great mark of skin care, and have a lot's of products. This detergent have a nice smell, and it is very usefull!! Also leaves the dishes very clean, and lasts a good time. Doesn't leave your hands super soft (of course it's not the purpose) but it doesnt cause any damage to the skin. Furthermore, it is always at a reasonable price.
Alana S.
Great value for your money. This is usually my go-to for cleaning dishes by hand. The smell is pretty mild, which is great because I have allergies to harsher products. The soap does a good job, and you don't need gobs of it to do a good job. There wasn't anything I could think of to knock any stars off. I know fancier-scents are the rage right now but this is a pretty good workhorse of a product for anyone.
Sarah A.
Kitchener , ON
I used this when i had to hand wash dishes when my dishwasher was broken, the product does a good job . And some of the products have a nice smell to them, they clean the dishes well ( wish me helping of course) Palmolive dish washing products have never failed me, and they are reasonably priced
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?