BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Martha S.
This product is just amazing! I've used this for about 10 years now. Palmolive is a great brand for washing dishes. The quality is amazing and it is no expensive at all, in fact is is very affordable.
kids k.
I buy this in bulk at Costco which makes it super cheap per liter. Great at washing up and only a little bit is needed to get the job done. Definitely buying again and recommend to others.
Brittany O.
This is our go to dish soap. It is fantastically priced. I love that you only need to use a tiny bit so it lasts forever. It has a light smell and leaves no residue on clean dishes.
Fabiola B.
This has been the dish soap I've always seen at my house I've never seen my mother use other dish soap. It's very effective . Takes the grease away so quick. Leaves a great smell
Chantelle R.
Doral
I use this daily to wash my dishes and its very gentle I n my hands. Most dishwashing detergents strip my hands. It wash the dishes really clean and a little goes a long way
Karen W.
I've been using Palmolive for many, many years. It does the job and is gentle on my hands. I will often buy a big bottle to refill the kitchen bottle as it's more cost effective that way.
Pam F.
milton, ON
I buy this in bulk. I find this dish liquid is great for stuck on messes. I use it on pots and pans as well as everyday dishes. Doesn't leave a film or residue when rinsed.
Anfa E.
wicklow
I liked this product but I thought it was bad for sensitive skin, which unfortunately I have. For the size of the packet it was definitely worth the price . I liked the scent of the product so I will be buying it again
Cassie B.
Sault Ste, ON
Really like palmolive brand. It doesnt dry out hands but it also cleans really good. It only takes a small amount to sud up and doesnt leave residue on the dishes
Silvia R.

It is a very good brand. It has pros and cons, a pro would be its ease of use and a counter would be that its price is a bit high. I really like this product. It leaves everything with a wonderful smell and I love to use it. I seriously recommend this product.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?