BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
didi B.
Best dishwashing soap eve! Is so so gentle to your hands, doesn't dries them out. Plus you don't need much product to wash lots of dishes! The scent is amazing, definitely recommend it to others :)
Seldon W.
The palmolive diswashing detergent has a very pleasing smell. I buy it in online since I don't find it anywhere else. It is slightly overpriced. The pros- pleasing smell and quick and thick lather formation. Cons- Scare availability and expensive. Yes , i would buy it again
Vanee C.
Palmolive es una línea de productos para el cuidado personal vendida en tiendas departamentales en más de 200 países. Es fabricada por Colgate-Palmolive.También es la responsable de fabricar botes de jabones para otras compañías. lo volveria a usar sin duda
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
This is the dish soap I use to clean my dishes before they go in the dish washer. It is really great at getting all foods off, and grease! My boyfriend is a mechanic and after work he uses this to wash is greasy hands and it cleans them well. I've never used any other dish soap. Just be careful that it's all washed off the dishes before they go in the dish washer, I left some in a bowl once and my dish washer leaked suds. 😅 otherwise great product!
Martha S.
This product is just amazing! I've used this for about 10 years now. Palmolive is a great brand for washing dishes. The quality is amazing and it is no expensive at all, in fact is is very affordable.
kids k.
I buy this in bulk at Costco which makes it super cheap per liter. Great at washing up and only a little bit is needed to get the job done. Definitely buying again and recommend to others.
Brittany O.
This is our go to dish soap. It is fantastically priced. I love that you only need to use a tiny bit so it lasts forever. It has a light smell and leaves no residue on clean dishes.
Fabiola B.
This has been the dish soap I've always seen at my house I've never seen my mother use other dish soap. It's very effective . Takes the grease away so quick. Leaves a great smell
Chantelle R.
Doral
I use this daily to wash my dishes and its very gentle I n my hands. Most dishwashing detergents strip my hands. It wash the dishes really clean and a little goes a long way
Karen W.
I've been using Palmolive for many, many years. It does the job and is gentle on my hands. I will often buy a big bottle to refill the kitchen bottle as it's more cost effective that way.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?