BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Laura E.
Caracas
When I bought it the first time I was very anxious to use it and it was very satisfied of the product I charm, removes the fat very quickly in need To scrub so much, with just a drop of its liquid I can wash all the dishes without needing to throw another drop but since with a enough, the smell that contains is very rich from that moment I do not change my soap for nothing
Alissa N.
Wichita, KS
I received my Palmolive VoxBox a week ago and so far I am loving this product! My hands no longer feel chapped after washing baby bottles and sippy cups multiple times per day. I also usually leave a sink full of bottles to soak and it will usually stay in there over a few hours time. With Palmolive I noticed that the bubbles do not disappear after the water turns cold and it has been sitting for 2 or 3 hours! This is some great stuff! I also did another test on washing a kids floor rug that I bought at a garage sale over the weekend. It had that musty basement smell to it. I diluted a bucket full of Palmolive in water and poured on the rug. I rubbed it in for a while and then let it sit for 15 minutes. Then rinsed off. The musty smell is gone and the rug smells so clean and fresh! I was amazed at how well a dish soap could clean a rug...other than dishes. My next test will be on stripping cloth diapers...
Anamika P.
Its a great product by a long time trusted brand. Safe to use, cost effective and personally I prefer this brand over any other alternatives. Its been used in my place for a very long time and its something you dont go around changing everyday especially when you are already satisfied with your product.
MANDY G.
good cleans the dishes really well the smell is good good price good value cleans and shines the dishes and pans not disappointed at all all over good product supermarket I bought it from and recoment it to others I have bought
Andrea G.
Palmolive worries about your hands as you wash. This way you are not the only one looking after your hands but also the brand does it. Although I usually put on some gloves before washing, with this detergent you can do it without them. I recommend it without a second thought! It leaves the dishes sparkling clean.
Nicole Y.
Vancouver, BC
Great dish washing liquid. This is one of those “good enough for Mom” products that I grew up using. Great scent, but not overpowering. It can be pricer than others but I’d recommend it to others looking for a midpoint brand.
Amanda N.
Calgary , AB
This is a good value and works well enough. We go through a container every few months and just refill a smaller bottle. It’s not the best dish soap on the market but it does a good job at a good price so it’s my favorite.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Love the value size for how much you get it is worth the few extra dollars. I like how well it cuts the grease and feels soft on my hands and never drying . The smell I really don't like that much they could change it up a bit.
Erica H.
Massey Drive, NL
This is a very good product. It is a great quality. And it lathers well in water to leave your dishes very clean. It is easy on the hands and not too expensive. I do not love this scent though and like other ones better.
Melissa M.
Calgary
Grew up with my mom buying palmolive- always have liked the smell. I have used all of their different scents/types but like this one the most. My hands aren’t destroyed afterwards and my dishes are clean. Great price too!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?