BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
This is a classic cleaner that I just adore using. Its cheap and cleans the dishes so well. I usually buy it for $1 and it lasts me at least 3 months. I also use this as a strain remover for my clothes and it works even better than the ones on the market. You also don't need too use a lot of this product as little goes a long way. Will buy again
Adriana S.
I haven't used this product of this size but I've used the brand before and I think this product wouldn't let me down if I use this in a future because all Palmolive products are really good and I don't think this product it's left behind.
Angela C.
BEST. LIQUID. DISH. SOAP. EVER! Need I say more?! Over the last decade, I've never seen any other brand of soap we've had in our house besides the original Palmolive. My family has been using this product for YEARS and we'll continue to for another decade and more! Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Alyssa K.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
Little runny for my liking. Find I end up using more than I want and need to because it comes out of the bottle so fast. Would be great in a pump dispenser so that you don't waste as much. Does clean dishes well and will probably but again since it comes in such a large bottle which is more eco friendly.
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I love using this to wash the dishes, it definitely easily cleans all the dirty stains. Besides dishes, I also use this at times to clean my makeup brushes. I mix a bit of the Palmolive with water and coconut oil, and BAM! Everything cleans smoothy and easily. Highly recommend this affordable product.
Amanda C.
We were overall satisfied with this product. The scent was very nice. I did find, though, that it irritated my skin; nobody else had this problem though. We were satisfied with the dishes cleaned by this product.
Hanane d.
Dakhla
Très satisfaite et bien pratique de trouver ce produit au détail sur ce site. Il y a très longtemps que je n'ai pas trouvé un produit vaisselle éfficace dans eau chaude ou froide en métant un quantité normale et voir moins importante que d'autres produits.
Viola C.
Giant jug from Costco. Bust buy for your dollar. The scent is pleasant and gets the grease off your dishes. This is the only brand we have bought for 9 years. I don’t find that it sucks the life from my hands either.
Diana P.
This is incredible. Not only can I clean things from the sink, but to other places like in the makeup, markers or paintings of my children, the fat of the barbecue and much more. The smell is not strong and does not mistreat or dry the hands like other products. It works very well and I definitely recommend it.
Rachelle R.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the big container. It saves a lot of time going back to the grocery. Good value for the price. It comes out cheaper than buying the small containers. Only thing is you have to have a good small pump container to put this in as you use it in the sink.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?