BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Elizabeth F.
Los Banos, CA
I wasn't a big fan of the palmolive dish washing soap. I felt it was old fashioned it wasn't gentle on the hands and i couldn't stand the smell. So when the new palmolive soft touch came out i was a bit sceptical but i thought "what the hay". i tried it & I'm super glad i did, it gets the job done. my dishes are clean and its gentle on my hands also it smells great. I'm definitely going to buy this product again & recommend this to friends(:
Christina T.
Lexington, TN
This works okay...about like a store brand product. Most of the time my dishes are completely clean, but every now and then I have to rewash something. The scent is nice, but I really can't smell it when I open the dishwasher after a cleaning. I would probably purchase it again, but its not on the top of my list.
Stacey B.
Have used this product a few times. seemed to have nice suds and gave hands a soft quality! I have only used it one or two times at friends houses, but am hoping to receive a sample so I can be further convince of its quality. The times that I have used it my hands felt very nice after, comparing to other soap brands which most of them I am sensitive to and cause red itchy splotches to appear on my arms. this product however didn't.
Tracey J.
Southaven, Ms
Palmolive been around every since I was a little child and it still here the price still good to buy at any time and the to use it and to make my dishes shine it don't take that much and the scent is always great and I would continue to reccomen a product that always been around to do a great job for my dishes..
Celina S.
Pasadena, CA
Its tough on grease, soft on hands. It will break down the grease from the most filthy pots and pans and not dry out my hands. I love the smell. The aloe one is my favorite. I have really sensitive skin and this leaves my skin feeling great. I am a single other of 3 so I am doing a lot of dish washing daily so it's nice to have this dish soap that includes active ingredients like aloe & Vitamin E to keep out hands soft and smooth
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I quite prefer the original scent, it works really well, no complaints. It's not very watery so it works nicely. It is very effective at getting out stains from the dishes, if the dishes are soaked with a little of this product and water it comes out quite esaily. I would recommend, it's a good value for your money.
Heather G.
Berlin, NJ
I just received Palmolive Soft Touch through Influenster and I kept the one with Vitamin E for myself because I just had surgery on my hand and the Vitamin E is the best thing possible to help my scar soften and fade--I am actually helping my skin while washing dishes!! I shared the Aloe Vera one with my mom after trying it a couple of times myself. They are both great for your skin, especially if you forget lotion you do not even need it.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This detergent is what my mother use while I was growing up. Now being older and trying other brands, I think this the best one. It gets out the stain and grease on pan quicker than other brand. And I don't have to soak forever. I prefer this dish detergent to do the job and it last for a long time before replacing.
Lameka W.
So far so goodll My son does a lot of dishwashing..but of course I do the following uo and rewashing! I like this product and it smells fantastic! Dish bubbles last longer than I expected and it gets my dishes squeaky clean. Great size bottle too.
Melissa C.
Carrollton
As a product tester for Influenster, I received the Palmolive Soft Touch Vitamin E dish soap. With a couple days of using the soap I felt a difference in my hands as they were smoothr and softer. My hands are sensitive and are usually dried out by dish soap, but this soap kept them moisturized. It performs just as well on dishes as the other Palmolive dish soaps. I also liked the smell of this dish soap, because it had a nice fresh scent like shampoo. I would recommend this product for those who wash dishes frequently and need a dish soap that does not dry out their hands.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?