BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
SDQ9805 keila I.
I had been experimenting with various brands that smelled like flowers or came in a clear color that looked better on the container on my sink. I found hand washing to be irritating. I finally just bought this, which I knew would make the job easier. Yep, it's neon green, no it doesn't go with my kitchen and frankly, I don't care about that. It just does what it's supposed to do.
Maria M.
Colombia
The palmolive is one of the best products that I have been able to use although in my country it is not seen much remember very well its smell that will last for a long time not only by the detergent but by the soap palmolive my skin was super soft
Katlyn R.
Embrun, Ontario
You can always count on Palmolive's formula to cut through grease and stuck on foods but remain gentle on both sensitive hands and noses. Whether it be for the sink or for the dishwasher, I always trust Palmolive to help me get my dishes clean!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
This is a classic cleaner that I just adore using. Its cheap and cleans the dishes so well. I usually buy it for $1 and it lasts me at least 3 months. I also use this as a strain remover for my clothes and it works even better than the ones on the market. You also don't need too use a lot of this product as little goes a long way. Will buy again
Adriana S.
I haven't used this product of this size but I've used the brand before and I think this product wouldn't let me down if I use this in a future because all Palmolive products are really good and I don't think this product it's left behind.
Angela C.
BEST. LIQUID. DISH. SOAP. EVER! Need I say more?! Over the last decade, I've never seen any other brand of soap we've had in our house besides the original Palmolive. My family has been using this product for YEARS and we'll continue to for another decade and more! Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Alyssa K.
Garibaldi Highlands, BC
Little runny for my liking. Find I end up using more than I want and need to because it comes out of the bottle so fast. Would be great in a pump dispenser so that you don't waste as much. Does clean dishes well and will probably but again since it comes in such a large bottle which is more eco friendly.
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I love using this to wash the dishes, it definitely easily cleans all the dirty stains. Besides dishes, I also use this at times to clean my makeup brushes. I mix a bit of the Palmolive with water and coconut oil, and BAM! Everything cleans smoothy and easily. Highly recommend this affordable product.
Amanda C.
We were overall satisfied with this product. The scent was very nice. I did find, though, that it irritated my skin; nobody else had this problem though. We were satisfied with the dishes cleaned by this product.
Morgan B.
Belle Chasse, LA
One of my favorite brands!! Gets the dirt and grime off my my dishes super easily. Not much is needed to get these dishes spotless. It is affordable and worth the buy!!! I would definitely buy it again!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?