BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sara Z.
Gatineau, QC
I use palmolive to clean the dishes. It is so efficient at cleaning the dishes after grilling or barbecue or eggs or fishs (the hardest to clean and they let bad smell on the dishes even after cleaning). No bad smell after cleaning and the dishes look brilliant.
Brittany B.
Keswick , ON
There are better dish soaps but this is my favourite for the price , it’s always on sale washes good and smells good . Like I said there are better scented soaps but this one is worth it’s price I buy all the time
Jennifer L.
I hate doing dishes. I buy this product because it makes a chore I hate, really easy. No more scrubbing tough spots on pans for hours on end. It’s gentle my hands and affordable. I also love it’s fresh smell
Tara K.
KAMLOOPS, BC
Palmolive does the job. Cuts the grease, cleans the dishes, easy on the skin. Easy to find in most stores and cheap. Best to buy at Costco for added value/savings, don't think there is much more to ask than that.
Ann B.
Mount Albert, ON
I love this dish soap and it’s my go to when I’m hand washing any dishes! It’s got a great scent and it always leaves every dish looking clean as can be, I will definitely continue purchasing this product!
Shinelle F.
It Does The Work When Cleaning The Dishes. However I Not A Fan, It Usually Has My Hands Peeling After A Couple Of Uses. With This Being Said I Recommend You Use Gloves When Using This. Very Affordable.
Safa A.
london
Love this product works wonders for me is a god send  bought at my local supermarket and it also makes your dishes sparkiling clean has a nice lemon scent
Justine T.
st, NL
Excellent dishwashing liquid except the suds don't last very long so I'm never sure if the water is doing the work or the dishwashing liquid, either way my dishes are easier to clean!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything they sale, they have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime!
Victoria T.
St. John's
It smells nice and cleans my dishes for a reasonable cost. The only downside is it doesn't last long. 2 squirts usually does a sink full of dishes but not with this brand.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?