BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Elizabeth T.
Toronto, ON
No longer buy this brand of dish soap as I have found something better from another brand.  Now comparing the two, this one doesn’t fight grease as well as I used to think.  This is cheap but not worth it because of the amount of product used and I still don’t feel it really does the job.  Sorry :(
Jen A.
We buy this big huge one at Costco and the price is not so bad for such a big item. The only thing I would like is to have a big size like this but with the lemony scent as well. And that it would be available at Costco. Other than that the soap is great and doesn’t make your hands dry at all.
Amy T.
Vancouver, BC
This is a no fuss no muss liquid soap for dishes! It works great and is easy to use and we always get it on sale so is a great deal sometimes! It's cheap and it works!
Jilla A.
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect consistency every time, dont even need to scrub, this stuff melts off dirt and grease very easily. Smells ok, but could be better, does the job. I like refilling my smaller dish soap dispenser but I find the large size is so heavy! They should make them so that you dont have to tip it over to poor out. Kind of like the laundry detergent dispenser. Otherwise a great product.
sara h.
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Eda T.
St.Gallen
I wash a looooottt of dishes and this doesn’t dry out my hands at all.You can basically get this everywhereee.When there’s a realllyy greasy pan, I just squirt a little and it comes right off.Everyone in my family uses this dishwasher and nothing else.
Raya K.
Gander, NL
We actually purchased a huge jug of Palmolive original when it was on for a great price! It has been lasting us a long time, I can’t even remember when we bought it! It cleans and fights grease really well, and has a nice, not too strong scent!
Chelsea L.
One of my favourite dish washing soaps. The Palmolive liquid dish soap in it's original scent does a great job at cleaning your dishes AND keeping your hands soft! A must-have. Great value for the money, and I have re-purchased it many times.
Afie P.
If you're  looking for a good dish wash that leaves no grease or stains on the utensils then this is the one. Plus it has a Nice effective fragrance. Palmolive dish washer can easily be bought from any super store. I would definitely  buy it again and again.
Abigail C.
Grimsby, ON
I have been using this for as long as I can remember! It smells amazing, isn’t harsh on your hands and cleans the dishes well! You can pick it up at your local grocery store for a fair price. (And if you can get it while it’s on sale, even better!)
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?