BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
gdvaz l.
Si usa suficiente líquido, podrá usarlo de manera adecuada. Sin embargo, no creo que sea tan económico.

En general, está bien.  No es genial, pero hace el trabajo.
Laura W.
Oshawa
This is one of my top two brands for dish soap. We have never had skin issues because of it and it tends to go on sale often so we never feel bad about spending the money on it. It smells good, feels good and always cleans very well.
Danielle M.
Cole Harbour, NS
Awesome soap, usually very cheap and can find it almost anywhere even the dollar store. I find this brand the best and really works well with any stain on my dishes and has a nice clean smell to it. I would recommend this to others
Madison L.
My family loves this product, super good quality and well priced for the value you get. Typically we buy most of our stuff at Walmart for a better price, but we can find stuff typically at any grocery store or pharmacy! our family will definitely continue to buy this awesome product!
t z.
Overall great product. Has great grease fighting ability. Has a nice clean scent. Easy to use. The packaging is slim and easy to pick up and handle. Overall great product, does the job. Would recommend 👍
Shabine M.
1071 NW 31st Ave Unit B-4
This is a great product. I always loved using this for my dishes. This is the number one brand. Moves all the greese an clean the dishes . Also has a really nice smell. Would recommend this
Phylicia B.
This dish soap is good because you can literally buy it everywhere, even at the dollar store. It’s best feature is the price point. You can’t go wrong using the original green Palmolive.
Katt R.
Not going to lie I personally do not like the plane Palmolive dish soap they're oxy ones are good but the plain green stuff is just garbage it doesn't work that barely bubbles up its makes your hands dry and chapped and it doesn't clean your dishes does not get rid of the oil there either stuff like the OxiClean and their little small concentrated ones are good but this big green bottle is garbage
Ana N.
nancy, nancy
I have been purchasing Palmolive for many years, and I am still very pleased with the product!! It does a great job on cleaning the dishes as well as the pots and pans, has a very pleasant smell (not overpowering like some dishwashing liquids), and is very gentle on my hands. Love this product!! I was happy to see it available in this larger size at a good price.
Roxanne D.
Haileybury , ON
Palmolive is my top 2 brands for liquid dish soap. I love the smell and it does its job for removing grease. It doesn't dry out my hands either for the amount my hands are in the water every day! Very affordable and easy to locate in store!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?