BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
sheniqua J.
Garland , TX
I've always like the Palmolive brand dish soap but these mild formulas with Vitamin E and Aloe is what I love the most. This is a huge bottle but I really only need a tiny drop of soap because it foams a lot with the sponge. I'm currently using the Aloe bottle but also used a little of the Vitamin E and it's my favorite now because it's more creamy and moisturizing to me. Once I ran out of these 2 bottles I will make sure to try the coconut butter now.
Melissa L.
Lakeside , CA
I seriously hate doing dishes, I prefer to clean the bathroom then do dishes. When I tried this product out, I quickly changed my opinion! It cuts grease and cuts my dish washing time in half. We no longer do our dishes in the dish washer, they're all done by hand! Thanks Palmolive for making my life easier! Coconut was my fave.

Yes I would totally recommend this to EVERYBODY! And thanks INFLUENSTER for giving me the opportunity to try this product out!
Sonia R.
Riverside, CA
This is my moms go to dish soap. She still does things the old skool way and washes dishes by hand. This dish soap can be found relatively inexpensive at many stores including small bottles at your local 99cent store or dollar tree. The soap is great because it has a very light frangrance that will not linger on your dishes.
Aja S.
Lexington, NC
I don't dislike doing dishes, but I don't like the dry skin and occasional cuticle infection that can result. This dish soap is wonderful, since it leaves my hand soft, not dry, and I have yet to have any cuticle issues at all while using it. It's not clingy or hard to rinse off the hands, either, as some dish soaps can be.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Palmolive dishwashing liquid is a classic and a favorite. It is a thick formula with long lasting soap. It is very effective in cleaning, removing grease, and odors. This product lasts a long time. Plus, it is gentle for the hands and nails. It can be used in soaking nails while manicuring, just a drop or two. Also, can be used for soaking handwashables and delicate clothing (make sure fabrics can be washed, read labels first). It will leave a nice perfumey scent. Price is good and worth it."
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
I received 2 bottles from the Palmolive soft touch program and, to be honest, at first I wasn't entirely excited. I'm a Dawn user and my past experiences with Palmolive were less than wonderful. I actually really like it now. It's apparen't soon after using that their formula has greatly improved and it really IS soft on hands. I also didn't need to use too much to wash an entire sink full of dishes. This is something I'll be purchasing in the future.
Abby J.
islamorada
my mom has always used palm olive dishwashing soap so i kind of grew up with it being around lol. Its good at getting grease off for sure and smells really clean
Ayuni P.
One of the best dish detergent around. It's been around for years and this is why.
Pros: A little goes a long way. You only need a small drop for sink full of dishes. It takes off all the grease and oil. The fact that its huge, its gonna last you awhile.
Cons: None
Recommended for big household family or anyone who wants to save money.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I quite prefer the original scent, it works really well, no complaints. It's not very watery so it works nicely. It is very effective at getting out stains from the dishes, if the dishes are soaked with a little of this product and water it comes out quite esaily. I would recommend, it's a good value for your money.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This detergent is what my mother use while I was growing up. Now being older and trying other brands, I think this the best one. It gets out the stain and grease on pan quicker than other brand. And I don't have to soak forever. I prefer this dish detergent to do the job and it last for a long time before replacing.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?