BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ramelle L.
Queen creek , AZ
We use palmolive normally so I was super excited to get to try this product out. My spouse has really dry skin usually from doing the dishes and so we were hoping this product would really help fight against that. It actually made his hands WORSE than just using the normal palmolive. It didn't affect me at all and I love the smells. If it was on sale I would buy it because it is still a palmolive product but I would probably buy regular palmolive over this if available.
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
While Palmolive Dish Liquid is not my favorite brand, I do like it. It smells really, really good. After washing the dishes my entire kitchen smells good. I've even started wiping the counter tops with it to make the smell last longer. I also like how it doesn't dry my hands out like other products. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't lather as good as other brands it if you're washing a great load of dishes you might need to use more but other than that it's great!
Alyssa W.
Euless, TX
Use this all the time. It does a fantastic job. It would be nice if it had more scent options and pretty colors. But it cuts through the greasy stuff well and washes off easily
Katherine O.
Peabody, MA
I LOVE this dish soap. When I received my VoxBox, I couldn't wait to get my dishes dirty! I chose to use the Vitamin E dish soap first. The first thing I noticed when I popped open the top was the smell. It is the best smelling dish soap I have ever smelled! Loved it! A little also goes a long way, you don't have to put much on the sponge which is great. The dishes come out sparkling and literally squeaky clean. I love this line from Palmolive. I will definitely be buying this.
Delilah S.
Oh how I love this stuff, I wash dishes 4-5 times a day (4 little people I hav to feed lol) so my hand tend to hurt and get dry alot! I go through so much lotion it's ridiculous! So this came and saved my poor hands :) love it smells amazing, cleans well and leaves my hand nice and soft. I definitely recommend buying this.
Tiffany W.
Buffalo, NY
It smells good but not overwhelming. It's tough on grease but not on your hands lol. It gets the job done every time. Palmolive® Ultra Baby Bottles Toy and Dish Wash Liquid
Karmen M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
In my house we only use palmolive free and clear dishewashing detergent, because we can't use any dish soaps with dyes or fragrances, and this has that as well as tough grease fighting power, which is also necessary with the foods we cook. It is essential to my family so there's no allergy sensitivities from chemical dyes and perfumes
Beth L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tested the green, aloe kind and it smelled fresh and was effective in cleaning my dishes. My hands DID feel softer, but only after I specifically washed my hands with the detergent.

The detergent is a little runny, but if it were more concentrated it would likely be more effective at softening hands. This will be especially true for those who only use detergent for the occasional dish instead of the full dish-pan submerged process for a large number of dishes.
Nathaly S.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I'll be honest, I was so excited to buy this product, but when I went to use it, it took too long to clean the grease off the pans!
After everything was clean and washed my hands did feel rather very soft and clean!

If it wasn't so thick then maybe it would be easier to clean the dishes!

I wouldn't get this product again mainly because I live with 5 people and dishes stack up quickly and cleaning dishes longer than it should take isn't on my everyday agenda!

Violeta P.
I tried the Palmolive Soft Touch in Aloe and I must say it is fantastic. It cleans the dishes very well without drying out my hands. It has a nice non-overpowering scent. I already finished the bottle I received and went to buy more. I like washing the dishes by hands rather than using the dishwasher. So, I find myself washing dishes daily and I'm so glad I was able to try this out. I no longer have to constantly apply lotion on my hands after washing dishes.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?