BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish soap. I like the price and how soft it leaves my hands.
Tonya S.
huntington, wv
i love palmolive its about the only kind i can use that don't break my hands out.
Shannon J.
Ionia, MI
Love that my hands are not dry after doing dishes and its tough on greasy dishes.
Geraldine L.
Denver, CO
Is so good! I love it... so fresh n good soap! I love it! Perfect for dishwashers

Debi H.
Clean and fresh smell and nice on your hands. Reasonable price I like using this
william j.
Winter Haven, FL
cleans our dishes just fine love the didfferent smells works great for us thinks.
Ashanti A.
Paramount, CA
I love Palmolive Soft touch, cleans my dishes and leaves my hands feeling great.
Darlene C.
Tehachapi, CA
Leaves your dishes sparkling clean and cuts back grease. Great for a busy mommy.
Samantha Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the scents that they have. Smells great and really does work well on grease.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
The smell is great and the power of the cleaning of the dishes it's even better.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?