BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Onix M.
The soft touch coconut soap is great for hands. This soap makes your hands smooth.
Danielle B.
Kinston , NC
I really love this soap, not only does it smell nice it makes my dishes spotless.
Kris M.
tampa
Effective, gets the job done. No complaints. Pretty standard dishwashing detergent.
Melissa S.
Hickory Hills, IL
Really helps keep your hands soft. I like the smell and would use again for sure.
Kayla U.
This will last you forever! It is defiantly forth spending this much for a big jug!
Karen I.
Los Angeles, CA
Love how this product works it leaves my dishes so clean and the smell is amazing
Mischa C.
Wills Point, TX
This stuff smells great, makes my hands soft, and gets the dishes clean. Perfect.
Elizabeth M.
Hillsboro,OR
It does what it advertises, just that it's not as concentrated as it's competitor.
Ashley M.
I feel like this has a nice, basic, clean scent. It works well for washing dishes.
Patricia M.
Tujunga, CA
I really do feel like Palmolive helped the "Dish Hands." So far I really like it!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?