BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Julia S.
Note: I had received the Vitamin E and Coconut Butter Palmolives from Influenster. Though they arrived damaged, I still had most of the product and could simply unscrew the cap to use the coconut butter one (of which this review is for.) So will not be reviewing the appearance or functionality of the bottles themselves.
Lupe M.
Orosi, CA
Would absolutely recomend this to be your go to dish soap . I love how I can just add it to my dishes and with alittle bit of water it gets to work right away and leaves my dishes super clean and my hands feeling so soft . You can find it easily at any store ; I myself usually buy it at Costco because I use this every day, it comes in a big container and lasts me a long time especially because its a thick solution and you don't need to use too much product when you wash your dishes .
Lina B.
I got two bottles from Influenster - Aloe and Vitamin E. I shared one of them so I tested only Aloe. It is "tough on grease, soft on hands" indeed! It also provides rich lather and doesn't leave nasty residue. One thing I disliked though was the smell of Aloe, so I'll probably won't be repurchasing it.
Palmolive Soft Touch is not a bad dishwashing detergent but it didn't wow me and for the price I'll most likely to continue to buy Dawn that donates $1 to save wildlife with every purchase.
Laura W.
Land O Lakes, FL
I was picked to test May's Palmolive® soft touch dish soap in versions Vitamin E and Coconut butter. My favorite out of the two I tried was the Vitamin E. The reason I like this one more even though the other has a great scent. Is because it does a better job moisturizing my hands. Although the other smells better. I found these products very useful and did a wonderful job on my dishes and saved my hands a ton of damage. My only complaint is that the dish soap is a little liquidity.
Monica R.
Odessa, Tx
Palmolive soft touch is a really great product for anyone to try. I have been using it and it doesn't make my hands chapped and dried out like other dish soap. It cuts the grease and grime on your dishes as well and doesn't leave the filmy residue like other dish soaps that I have tried in the past. Not too pricey either. worth the few dollars.
Freshness M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite dish soaps to wash dishes with . leaves dishes smelling great and your kitchen as well .
It would be better if the suds last longer then having to re-apply soap to the spongesponge constantly . It is affordable and I will continue to buy this product .
Casey S.
Akron, OH
I'm serious about washing dishes. Sounds weird, I know. But I want my dishes CLEAN the first time. I have a 17 month old little girl that I have to worry about, let alone myself & my husband. I won't buy generic dish soap because most of it is watery & I feel it's not effective. That's why I LOVE Palmolive, especially 'Soft Touch'! I wash too many dishes daily & before it dried my hands out (especially in the winter) but my hands are now moisturized & soft. I also love all the scents!
Betty L.
I liked Palmolive because it has a mild formula that is soft on my hands. Usually I have dry skin after washing the dishes, so the additional Vitamin E in the formula is great. This brand does not leave my hands feeling greasy or slick after use, which is a huge plus!

Additionally, the Palmolive is great at cutting the grease and cleaning my dishes. I can put a little bit on the scrubber and it still does a great job at making my dishes sparkling!

The product also has a great scent!
Ruby G.
Clinton, OK
This was the detergent my mother always used growing up and still uses. I have two cons for this product, 1 it is very drying if you get it on your hands, 2 is has no distinct smell and I like things that are scented well. If you're looking for a good standard dishwashing soap that runs a little cheaper in price point I would suggest this soap!
Arianna J.
Franklin, MA
A very standard dishsoap... probably one of the ones I use most commonly. It is relatively average pricing... It doesn't do anything SPECTACULAR, but it does the trick without smelling too strong. I usually buy this one whenever I run out and need to run quick and can't find something chemically conservative.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?