BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Cindy B.
Nevada, IA
I am so in love with the smell of the pink version! Cuts grease and is a good bargain!
Noelle C.
I love this stuff! It's a good price and cleans your dishes well. I got mine at Walmart
Kim B.
Lucasville, OH
Works good on grease and smells good too.would recommend to anybody.reasonably priceed.
Brittany R.
This is pretty good dish soap and has such a great smell. The price point is great too
Lisandra S.
Apopka, FL
Its really works! And smell very good and cleans the grease thats stay on your plates.
Catarina K.
Carlisle, PA
I use this dish soap all the time. One of my favorites! Works great, gets the job done.
Krystal B.
Reading, PA
Love the smell of the coconut butter. My hands feel great & my dishes sparkle & shine!
Faith W.
Hp h ph h ph j j the v ph ph h j o txogriZgo h ph coy ph ph j ph ph go go oh ig g txt y
Jean S.
Groton, CT
I've always liked Palmolive products...this one is soft and smooth, and smells AWESOME!
Priscilla L.
Pasadena, TX
Removes grease and leaves my dishes clean. The smell is okay. A little goes a long way.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?