BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
I liked this dishwashers removes fat has a rich scent and soft hands or leave them soft
Brooke H.
I'm stuck on dawn. This just doesn't compare to me. It's cheap but I have to use a ton.
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
This soap works pretty well with my dishwasher where others have failed to clean fully.
Nekima B.
Longview, TX
You can't go wrong with the original scent, sometimes it's okay to stick to the basics
Wendy A.
I wouldn't use any other dish detergent. I trust Palmolive to clean my dirtiest dishes!
Melissa K.
Deptford
Great product. I use it in my dish washer all the time. It smells good. it cleans well.
Kim B.
Lucasville, OH
Works good on grease and smells good too.would recommend to anybody.reasonably priceed.
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Much less grease cutting per pump than dawn. I had to use more to get the same results.
Jessielyn O.
Long Beach, CA
Who can go wrong with the original? 2 of my aunts will only use these and nothing else!
Holly K.
Great and doesn't leave any streaks. Nice scent with lots of coupons available online.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?