BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Irma F.
WEST FARGO, ND
Nice smell. Cleans dishes up very well and gets scrubs/food off. I would recommend it.
Jessica N.
Huntington, WV
Cleans the dishes great. Smells wonderful i would recommend this and the price is great
Reyna R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's very good it helps with the stain cleans very well and the other people can try it
Ayatt H.
Beaverton, OR
Works sooooo good! Keeps my dishes looking so fresh and feeling clean. Love it so much.
Bruna C.
West Orange, NJ

the smell of this soap and amazing, very good, super recommend, palmolive always poppin
Mika D.
Wadsworth
I have used this but prefer the offs.. Works well, but I'm not a fan of liquid cleaner
Sheila C.
Raleigh, NC
I like this better than regular dish soaps and how it makes my hands feel afterwards.
Denise F.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is pur favorite dish washer detergent to use. Gets all our doshes nice and clean.
Leticia N.
I have used this in my household for years! It has always left our dishes super clean!
Steiffany R.
Kodiak, AK
One of my favorite dish washing soup as well. Very good in cleaning and love the smell!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?