BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Angela D.
I use Palmolive when I wash my dishes and it’s amazing. I love it. I’ve used it for years
Maria M.
USA: 11800 NW 101st Rd. Miami, Fl. 33198-1044 Phone: (305) 5009199
El Palmolive líquido dishwashing detergente botella de un ganó, es excelente lava vqjilla
Lisa L.
Chugiak, AK
Palmolive liquid had been a great dishwashing detergent. Good Value and price is decent.
Elizabeth H.
Winchester, KY
Perfect. Gets the job done, without harming your skin, and it smells great. Two thumbs up
Delakshi L.
Staten island, Ny
Littile bit goes long way. Love this products. I wish there are different kinds of scents.
amber t.
Fayetteville, NC
I have tried this a few times, and it is good for the price for sure. Would buy again.
Chantal R.
Already a buy these when there one sale. I have like 10 of them in my cleaning droar (:
Brooke H.
I'm stuck on dawn. This just doesn't compare to me. It's cheap but I have to use a ton.
Adrena J.
Bellwood, IL
Very good product gets dishes nice and clean without to much product having to be used
Nekima B.
Longview, TX
You can't go wrong with the original scent, sometimes it's okay to stick to the basics
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?