BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I love this brand! It cleans well and I always have a coupon which makes it even better.
Johanna  R.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I usually stick to Dawn, but this product's natural ingredients work best with my dishes.
Jessica S.
Caldwell, TX
My favorite dish soap! The smell is like heaven. Makes me look forward to washing dishes.
kichu v.
I dilute with water and uses it. Still cleans all dishes very well. Never had a complain
Tanya w.
Arcadia, FL
I don't care for Palmolive only because I find that it doesn't stay sudsy enough for me.
Katina M.
Brookline, MO
This stuff smells so good! I have such dry hands and it really works well to moisturize.
Monse M.
This soap Helps to have a good cleaning removes all the stains and also has a good smell.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
This brand isn't bad but I still prefer DAWN. Have to use a lot for the suds to build!!
Samantha S.
One of my favs cleans really good and smells good as well and theres always coupons on it
Rebecca G.
San Leandro, CA
It does the job. I can wash the dishes without drying my hands out. It smells great too.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?