BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Latoya L.
Oakland, CA
It gets the job done I like it and not that high priced to afford it I give it thumbs up
Johanna  R.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I usually stick to Dawn, but this product's natural ingredients work best with my dishes.
Kelly R.
This is the real deal!! I've tried so many different plans and this is the best thus far!
Raqueta R.
NORTH CHICAGO, IL
I love the formula, a little watery, but it does get the job done with a soft hand reward
Gabriella C.
Great soap name says it all. Great on your hands, great smell. Definitely deserves and A+
Tracy B.
Oneida, NY
I love palmolive Dish soap it cleans great and leaves hands soft unlike most dish soaps
Jessica S.
Caldwell, TX
My favorite dish soap! The smell is like heaven. Makes me look forward to washing dishes.
kichu v.
I dilute with water and uses it. Still cleans all dishes very well. Never had a complain
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I love this brand! It cleans well and I always have a coupon which makes it even better.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
This brand isn't bad but I still prefer DAWN. Have to use a lot for the suds to build!!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?