BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Stacee B.
This is a great detergent, it does what it says it do: clean and leaves dishes spotless.
Sarah K.
N Hollywood, CA
SMELLS GREAT, CLEANS SQUEAKY CLEAN, AND SMELLS FRESH LIKE A BABY'S FRESHLY POWDERED BUTT!
Lexy N.
Canton
Great product. But if all the time. Gets dishes clean and sparkling with nice fresh scent
Tracy B.
Oneida, NY
I love palmolive Dish soap it cleans great and leaves hands soft unlike most dish soaps
Iris H.
Teachey, NC
I used the pink one and I loved the scent and I did notice that it left your hands soft.
Johanna M.
Cool, CA
Works great when washing your dishes by hand
The smell always reminds me of my childhood
Latoya L.
Oakland, CA
It gets the job done I like it and not that high priced to afford it I give it thumbs up
They come in all sizes that you may need and different cents of you prefer a specific one
Maggie E.
Riverbank, CA
Used this before and it works pretty well! I prefer cascade but his product does the job!
Nicole M.
This smells so good and doesn't dry my hands up like
Other dish washing soaps! I love it
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?