BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Jornell J.
Philadelphia, PA
This make my dish so clean and i have it for a month at times. I like getting the big bottle then the little ones all i have to do is feel a little bottle up and put the big one up
Shannon A.
Wilmington, DE
Great product, removes grease and grime easily.
I will say I prefer Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original over this product. You use less soap as it's concentrated.
Adriana T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love using this soap because it actually makes washing dishes a less dreadful experience.
With other soaps the smells aren't quite what I expect and my hands end up getting pretty dry. Also since my skin is somewhat sensitive after a while with other soaps it starts getting dry and ashy. Who wants ashy skin? No one! I recommend to give this product a try.
Alicia E.
Glendale, AZ
I received two bottles, Coconut butter which I shared with a family member. I kept the pink one which is the Vitamin E. The smell is amazing and its really gentle on your skin, leaves your skin smooth after you do the dishes. I also noticed that my nails grew a bit faster then usual so I was super happy about that. So far this product is amazing and I enjoy doing the dishes more because I love how it smells...and it leaves all my dishes sparkly and it removes all the grease and grinds...I love it!!
Kaitlin M.
Orleans, IN
WOW is the first thing that pops in my head when I think of this dish soap. It is amazing! It also smells so good. It bubbles up so quick and works so well on my dishes. It cleaned dishes that I had sitting over night. Had no hard scrubbing at all. I will be using this from now on!
Elizabeth M.
New Castle, DE
I love how nice this smells and how pretty the pink is but I only bought it for the sole purpose of making sugar scrubs with it. Hey, there's no law stating I had to buy it just for doing dishes right? Teehee! All the more reason for those who liked the smell and color but was unhappy with the results of dishwashing to use it for cleaning your hands.
Jessica P.
Michigan city
Love this stuff got rid of spots on my dishes when I run it in my dishwasher.... I have a hard time with the packets because it clogs up the dishwasher no matter how hot of a setting I use they say the packets are bad for appliances had to have service guy come out and clean the dishwasher was a mess so this is what we use now the prices are not bad either sam's club even sells it so I can get the bigger jug and it last along long time !! Because u don't have to use whole lot !!! 👍😍😍
Julia S.
Note: I had received the Vitamin E and Coconut Butter Palmolives from Influenster. Though they arrived damaged, I still had most of the product and could simply unscrew the cap to use the coconut butter one (of which this review is for.) So will not be reviewing the appearance or functionality of the bottles themselves.
Lina B.
I got two bottles from Influenster - Aloe and Vitamin E. I shared one of them so I tested only Aloe. It is "tough on grease, soft on hands" indeed! It also provides rich lather and doesn't leave nasty residue. One thing I disliked though was the smell of Aloe, so I'll probably won't be repurchasing it.
Palmolive Soft Touch is not a bad dishwashing detergent but it didn't wow me and for the price I'll most likely to continue to buy Dawn that donates $1 to save wildlife with every purchase.
Lupe M.
Orosi, CA
Would absolutely recomend this to be your go to dish soap . I love how I can just add it to my dishes and with alittle bit of water it gets to work right away and leaves my dishes super clean and my hands feeling so soft . You can find it easily at any store ; I myself usually buy it at Costco because I use this every day, it comes in a big container and lasts me a long time especially because its a thick solution and you don't need to use too much product when you wash your dishes .
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?