BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Gabriella C.
Great soap name says it all. Great on your hands, great smell. Definitely deserves and A+
Ester M.
Columbus , OH
Smells goods. Takes the grease right off my pans and plates. Keeps my glasses stain free
Unique E.
This works perfect.
It smells great. I’ll always use this.
Leaves clothes smelling nice.
Heidi M.
Fort Wayne
Palmolive smells SO good & makes everything feel squeaky clean without ruining my hands.
Brizeida M.
Richmond, CA
Since I got my in the Mail I started to use it and I love it and my heads feels very soft
Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
An original but never disappoints. Gets your dishes squeaky clean and lasts a long time!!
Tiffany A.
Sparta, TN
Love this dish soap its the best ive ever used keeps my hands soft and it goes a long way
Elizabeth M.
great for cleaning. cleans dishes very well. leaves them nice and clean. gentle on hands
Alicia B.
Detroit, MI
Mom mom always uses this she like it alot and its a good degreaser. And really affortable
Angie W.
I love Palmolive dishwashing luquid. It cuts through the grease and has a wonderful smell
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?