BY PALMOLIVE

• Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??39 Answers
  • Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Palmolive® Dishwashing Liquid Original
Didnt was so bad, but i prefer others thag make your clothes smeell soo good like SUAVITEL
Bria K.
Eastpointe, MI
Don't have a dishwasher anymore. Never used this brand. Selected by accident couldn't skip
Maria D.
Love that the this dish soap comes in gallon size. That makes buying dish soap affordable.
María E.
Doral, FL
Palmolive is one of my favorites brands. This Dishwasher is amazing. The smell is so good.
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
Great product cleans the dishes the best without me having to prewar hair them but so much
Yes L.
College Point, NY
Smells good does the work that it has to do. So my mom and I both like it. We only use this
Kristina V.
Works well like any soap. Cleans well , gets rid of oil or grease . Smell very pleasing too
Karen C.
I always uses this brand of dish washer for my dishes. It works really well for fhe price.
Shonda H.
Attalla
I always use this on my dishes. Works ten times better than dawn and gets the job done!!
Carol A.
Winchester , VA
I am love washing my dishes with Palmolive liquid diswashing detergent is clean my dishes
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?