BY PALMOLIVE

• Does it smell good and does it make your hands dry? Also...7 Answers
  • How cheap is this product? #brokecollegekid6 Answers
Charles W.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
It last much longer then most soaps for dishwasher. You use less alos.which saves on money
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX
I've used this product in the past and it did the job pretty well. But dawn is my favorite.
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
Excelente siempre Palmolive, deja los platos y los vasos como nuevos. Me encanta utilizarlo
Thairi J.
Bronx, NY
Good product.. like the smell of it. Like the texture it's soft,my hands doesn't feel dry.
Really does smell good. I love using Palmolive products. I definitely recommend this brand.
Airam C.
My hands feel so much softer after I wash the dishes. It smells great! Love this product.
Melody P.
Belton, TX
Really good soap. It cleans dishes and hands very well. I also like the scent of it too.
Annabel A.
Cedar hill , TX
I love this! It smells so good! I'm so excited to us the one I got for the mom vox!!! Box!
Berenice S.
Waco, TX
My dishes are always washed with Palmolive. I love how clean and shiny it leaves my dishes.
Latishis D.
Omaha, NE
Fantastic product works great I'll definitely buy this product myself on my way to buy now
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work as well as Dawn liquid??
Chantal H.
Irvington, KY
Who else go this in a influensterVbox! I am loving this Soft touch!
Rebecca S.
Works good?
Shakoya B.
Wanna try is it any good?
Tara R.
Denver, CO
Which scent if your favorite?